Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-12 Origin: Site
Food drying machine dust removal system can operate normally after installation, debugging and testing. In our dehydration and drying process, the maintenance of the dust removal system is directly related to the efficiency and quality of the entire drying production line. The following editor will learn the basics of maintaining the dust removal system of food drying equipment.
1. In dry production operations, the dust removal system is a kind of special equipment, which should be managed by a dedicated person during the operation of the equipment.
2. After the dust removal system is tested and adjusted, the positions of the regulating valve and valve plate should be fixed and clearly marked, and should not be replaced at will.
3. In the working process of the dust removal system of the food dryer, it is mainly to ensure the normal operation of the impeller feeder or the lower lock valve of the ash hopper, and to ensure the positive and negative pole vibration.
4. At the same time, in order to better ensure the effective operation of the dust removal system of the drying equipment, the equipment should be started or closed according to the drive and stop sequence between the production equipment and the dust removal system. This is stipulated in the relevant regulations. Note that the dust removal system should be started before the dryer is started, and the production equipment should be shut down after stopping, so as to better prevent dust and other impurities from depositing in the pipeline or causing environmental pollution.
5. Before starting the dust removal system, first check the lubrication and air tightness of the rotating parts on the fan, motor, and dust collector, and pay attention to the performance of the cooling and installation devices. At the same time, it is very important to keep a diary during the operation of the equipment, so that the operation of the equipment can be tracked.
6. With the operation of the Food drying machine, the flue gas temperature of the electrostatic precipitator should be strictly controlled. It is strictly forbidden to exceed the specified high temperature of the equipment to prevent deformation and ensure the normal operation of the equipment