Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-26 Origin: Site
Some of the snack foods we ate earlier were not as diverse as they are now. Corn was the staple food of people’s lives in the past. Now corn is sent to food processing plants to be processed into a variety of snacks. With the development of society, corn flakes equipment has been created, and many flavors have been produced.
1) The corn flakes equipment no longer adhere to each other, whether it has a hard, brittle, and dense structure, especially for the requirements of corn raw materials. The process of corn flakes is that the corn is fully matured without any puffing, sugar-coated, salt-fried or coated chocolate.
2) The corn flake equipment cuts the material after extrusion and maturation by the twin-screw extruder into granular materials of the same size, and the material is translucent. There is also the ratio and content of various nutrients.
3) The baked corn flakes become corn flakes products after cooling. Nowadays, many corn flakes are processed in post-process, coated with sugar, salted, or coated with chocolate, mostly based on market demand. Only in this way can we make corn flakes that are dense, hard and crisp, and have outstanding flavor. Especially for the requirements of corn raw materials, the cut and shaped materials enter the dryer for pre-drying, coated with sugar, salted, or coated with chocolate.
4) The ingredients of corn flakes in corn flakes equipment are very important. The seasoning must ensure a good taste, especially the requirements for corn raw materials, which are directly related to the ability to make high-quality corn flakes products, as well as various nutrients. Proportion, content. No longer sticking to each other, the extrusion curing molding process of the corn flake equipment is the key to producing high-quality corn flakes. Whether it has a hard, brittle, compact structure, and the roll is at a constant temperature.
5) The tableting process of corn flakes equipment is also the key to corn flakes production. The requirements for the tablet press are very high, the surface of the roll has a high degree of smoothness, and the roll has a constant temperature. The requirements for the tablet press are very high, and there are also many corn flakes equipment for post-processing. The tableting process is also the key to the production of corn flakes.
corn flakes equipment can produce many flavors, most of which are based on market demand. No matter what the taste of the corn flake equipment is, it will basically retain the nutritional value of the corn itself.